Today not only marks the official release of INCARCERATION’s new EP “Empricism” on tape via Lycanthropic Chants, but also the complete discography to date: Their debut album “Catharsis“ is out on tape for the first time and the debut-EP “Sacrifice” finally available on tape again. All options – including bundles – are available from our shop.
INCARERATION – “Empiricism” MC
With 21 minutes long, the record presents four brand new tracks and the two new guitarists Pedro Capaça (VIOLATOR) and Alex Obscured (SPEEDWHORE, OBSCURED BY EVIL). The cover illustration was signed by Rodrigo Salvatierra. It is the band’s most creative and ambitious – yet raw – production to date. For this reason it’s recommended only for underground extreme demo-tape worshippers.
* 33 copies in a 300gsm papyrus style slipcase, with inlay and tape in the same colouring. Hand numbered and including a download-code. (sold out)
* 66 copies in a 300gsm cardboard slipcase, with red inlay, dark purple tape, hand numbered and including a digital download- code.
* 100 regular edition copies on red shell tapes, hand numbered and including a digital download-code.
INCARERATION – “Catharsis” MC
This album is nothing less than an overdose of pure merciless killer death metal devastation! Filled with fast and frenetic riffs and total chaos!!! Available on tape for the very first time.
* 33 copies in a 300gsm chromo cardboard slipcase, silver shell tapes, hand numbered and including a download-code.
* 100 regular edition copies copies on silver shell tapes, hand numbered and including a download-code.
INCARERATION – “Sacrifice” MC
Featuaring the songs „Sacrifice“, „Forsaken And Forgotten“ and „Cemetery Of Lies“. You all know these tracks from the band’s intense live appereances.
* 33 copies in a 300gsm cardboard slipcase, sandy shell tapes, hand numbered and including a download-code.
* 66 regular edition copies copies on sandy shell tapes, hand numbered and including a download-code.
Germany, Berlin based old-schoolers CARNAL TOMB return with another impressive works. Through “Festering Presence”, CARNAL TOMB is keeping their music signature ever so savage and filthy. The Germans may employ the ever-popular buzzsaw cult pioneered by the Swedes but their new EP is laced with higher-set bars of compelling musical arrangement. It’s a solid classic sound with tons of morbid atmosphere and it will take you back to the days of old – when death metal was obscure and original.
Part of what makes the two tracks of “Festering Presence” greater among others is the flawless production quality by Tobias Engl and mastered by Laurent Teubl at Sculpt Sound Studios, who again proved to be the finest men in making death metal with a sinister sense of clarity. The bass lines are spot on accurate and mixed at the right level to compliment the impending doom on every song, the new bass player force definitely adds another fathom to the depths of their music. The new EP also features collaboration with Matt Mendoza of BASTARD PRIEST that surely fits the whole image of horror CARNAL TOMB has.
Last but not least, the artwork by Skaðvaldur precisely reflects the musical approach. If you consider a diehard of any kind of horror and rotten music. The truth has been spoken:
* 100 copies on black vinyl in a black inner sleve and a noble jacket. Includes a free digital download code.
* 200 copies on transparent vinyl with dusty & festering splatter in a black inner sleve and a noble jacket. Includes a free digital download code.
Catalogue number: LYNCH030
Release date: 26th March 2021
Hamburg based death metal commando DAWN OF OBLITERATION definitely set out to conquer the underground scene with their latest EP entitled “Ruins”. This release will beat loads of other records in terms of its sheer ferocity and the oppressively heavy the whole thing is. “Ruins” is a great successor to their previous masterpiece release “Dawn of Obliteration” in 2013.
It is essentially a purer form of death metal – free from any of the classic death metal traits that oftentimes only stick with one influential preference to bring forth its madness. You can hear many great influences from various death and doom metal classick of yesteryear in some places. One could even say this EP bears the resemblance of heaviness to the work of mighty BOLT THROWER. And that is saying something.
The quality of “Ruins” lies not within individual songs but the whole EP in its entirety under 14:40 minutes of rough savagery. Of corpse, the full impression this new DAWN OF OBLITERATION will smashes mercilessly onto its death metal fans with their unrelenting atmosphere of horror. And if there is a release that came out in the year of 2019 that is meant to blow your mind away and worth mentioning, this is definitely that proper choice and will finally be available physically:
* 250 copies on one sided 12“ black vinyl with etching on side B. The release is hand nubmered and comes in a 300g/m²cover with black inner sleve and includes a free digital download code. Order here.
* 100 copies on grey shell tape, hand numbered and includes a free digital download code. Order here.
Catalogue number: LYNCH027
Release date: 26th February 2021
Brazilian/German Death Metal quartet INCARCERATION officially announced their upcoming release “Empiricism”. With 21 minutes long, the record presents four brand new tracks and the two new guitarists Pedro Capaça (VIOLATOR) and Alex Obscured (SPEEDWHORE, OBSCURED BY EVIL). The cover illustration was signed by Rodrigo Salvatierra, and each song has its own illustration by Jenglot Hitam. It is the band’s most creative and ambitious – yet raw – production to date. For this reason it’s recommended only for underground extreme demo-tape worshippers. “Empricism” is scheduled to be released on tape via Lycanthropic Chants on 16th April 2021.
It’s totally clear, many people were waiting for this EP for very long. So before putting up the regular edition of the tape, we’d like to feed the maniacs with a special edition: This version is limited to 33 copies with slipcase, inlay and tape in bone-papyrus colouring. The regular edition will stick to the blood dripping layout of the EP.
The tape is available for pre-order from our shop.